Are you winging it when it comes to serving your client all along the client journey?
Or do you embrace and follow a clear strategy for enhancing client and prospect experiences and establishing strong relationships with them throughout the entire client journey?
Attending to all phases of the client journey will always be the fuel to your success.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates interviews Kalli Fedusenko, Founder of KalliCollective. They explore the crucial aspects of building relationships with clients and prospects via the powerful client journey process. Kalli delves into the stages of the client journey and the power of online platforms in your marketing. She also discusses surprising topics to share that resonate with clients.
Want More Top Advisor Podcast Episodes? CLICK HERE!
Bill and Kalli discuss:
- The different stages of the client journey and what to monitor.
- Viral content delivered by advisors – specific success examples.
- The links between the client journey, client experience, and marketing.
- Why to keep sending your clients back to your website (where YOU control content and experience) rather than just your social media.
- Strategies for boosting website engagement and follow up.
- The importance of making your website your content hub for prospects and clients.
- Why personal content creates the biggest impact with clients.
- Specific examples and case studies showcasing successful results.
- The value and risks of posting stock content.
- Strategies for making it easier for clients to refer advisors.
- … And more!
Connect With Bill Cates:
Never Miss an Episode!
Click below to subscribe on your favorite podcasting platform.
P.S. Don’t keep Top Advisor Podcast a secret … share with a friend or colleague!
Click Here to Subscribe Tell a Friend
Do you know someone Bill should interview (including yourself)?
Do you have a topic you’d like to see covered?
Contact Bill Cates directly: BillCates@ReferralCoach.com