Family legacy planning involves more than just helping your clients accumulate assets.
Creating a lasting legacy for your clients means crafting a set of values, purpose, and financial knowledge that lasts for generations.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates interviews Randy Jones, Wealth Management Advisor at Financial Growth Partners. Randy shares his insights on family legacy planning, emphasizing the need to connect all aspects of a client’s life to create a comprehensive financial plan. He introduces his legacy system for creating generational wealth and discusses the interconnectedness of money and time. Randy also shares the importance of creating a family constitution to guide future generations.
Want More Top Advisor Podcast Episodes? CLICK HERE!
Bill and Randy discuss:
- Randy’s unconventional path to becoming a wealth management advisor.
- Purpose Driven Financial Planning – it’s not just about the money.
- Randy’s approach of family legacy planning that evolves and grows with clients.
- Randy’s Legacy System and why to focus on our legacy to our future generations.
- The different assets individuals have, including physical, intellectual, ethical, and material assets, and their importance in building a legacy.
- The distinction between flashy wealth and true wealth.
- The significance of early financial education and instilling values in children.
- What you need to know about The Family Constitution and The Synergy Consortium.
- … And more!
Connect With Bill Cates:
Never Miss an Episode!
Click below to subscribe on your favorite podcasting platform.
P.S. Don’t keep Top Advisor Podcast a secret … share with a friend or colleague!
Click Here to Subscribe Tell a Friend
Do you know someone Bill should interview (including yourself)?
Do you have a topic you’d like to see covered?
Contact Bill Cates directly: BillCates@ReferralCoach.com